- Comes with all the necessary hardware to hook up to your 1/2″ NPT universal shower head wall pipe
- The ShowerStick body is made of durable 3” Schedule 40 PVC pipe
- Dimensions of ShowerStick body: 4″ diameter (with end caps) x 16″ length
- Fully assembled length from bottom tip of shower pipe to bottom of ShowerStick is 21” (add 5” if KDF filter is installed), the shower head adds 8″ height from the shower pipe bottom tip
- Weight of ShowerStick when full of water with all additional parts is approximately 6lb, 8oz
- The lifespan of the resin is up to 10 years if it’s regenerated as needed and is protected from chlorine if present. Otherwise, the lifespan may be shorter.
- 1.8 GPM continuous flow
- ShowerStick true water softener PVC body with softening resin inside
- Handheld shower head and hose
- Shower arm mount with Angle Connector attached
- Hard water test kit
- Regeneration port opening for easy regeneration of the resin
- Plumber’s Thread Seal Tape
- 2 red air plugs to seal off the ends when stored or not in use
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY:
WATERSTICKS is not responsible or financially liable for any water damage, property damage, or personal injury, direct or indirect, that may occur from normal and correct use of the products we sell, catastrophic failure of the products we sell, failure to properly connect the units to the water supply lines, and/or failure to understand and observe the proper water pressure ratings and requirements for these units. Use, install, and monitor all of our products solely at your own risk. Do not expose any of these units to freezing temperatures or expose them to air for an extended period of time during non-use.
- In all circumstances, WATERSTICKS’ maximum liability is limited to the purchase price of the product(s) sold.
- WATERSTICKS has no liability toward any plumbing fees or bills nor any or all plumbing work and connecting these units to the water supply is done at your own risk.
- WATERSTICKS is not responsible for any leaks or water damage.
- For all WATERSTICKS products, determination of product suitability, application use of the product, and the fitness of a product for a particular purpose is the sole responsibility of the buyer.