Orders shipped within the USA: ShowerStick orders ship via UPS Ground and sometimes via USPS Priority Mail. Most parts and accessory orders ship via USPS. Shipping and handling charges are calculated at checkout. Orders shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, the Armed Forces (AA, AE & AP addresses) and to PO box addresses ship via USPS. Customers are responsible for re-shipping charges when packages are returned to us by the shipper due to an incorrect shipping address being provided or if the shipper was unable to forward or deliver the package.
*Note: Our website will charge $1000.00 for shipping if your order exceeds $2859.99. Please contact us for the correct shipping rate before placing your order. if the shipping rate exceeds $1000.00, you’ll be responsible for the difference.
Shipments to Freight Forwarders:
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to placing your order if your order is being shipped to a freight forwarder. Please copy our Terms shown below, and paste them to the email and let us know that you’ve read, understand and agree to our terms regarding shipments to freight forwarders. Otherwise, we’ll send you an email requesting this information which might delay the shipment of your order.
Terms: I understand that because my order is being shipped to a freight forwarder, WaterSticks is not responsible for any loss or damage to the package once it reaches the freight forwarder. To collect for loss or damage at this point, it’s my responsibility to file a claim with and collect reimbursement from the freight forwarder.
-All international orders ship via UPS.
-All international orders require acknowledgement of our order tracking instructions and terms before shipment (see below).
-The countries we ship to and the shipping and handling charges (USD):
Canada: $55.00 (for orders up to $356.00) (orders up to $203.00 = $29.00)
Australia & Poland: $175.00 (for orders up to $390.00)
Other countries (see list of countries below): $95.00 (for orders up to $390.00)
Austria, Belgium, Denmark , France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, UK.
*These are the only countries we’re shipping to at this time. If we don’t ship to your country, you can choose a freight forwarder here in the US and use their address in the Ship To section of your order. You’ll be charged our standard domestic shipping rate when you order. Once your package reaches the freight forwarder, they will charge you their rate, then ship the package to you. If you choose to do this, please follow our instructions above under “Shipments to Freight Forwarders”.
*Note: The most our website will charge for shipping is $300.00. So, if you place a large order that costs us more than $300.00 (by 10%) to ship, you’ll be responsible to pay the difference. And if it costs us less (by 10%), we’ll refund the difference.
*ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF OUR ORDER TRACKING INSTRUCTIONS & TERMS IS REQUIRED PRIOR TO THE SHIPMENT OF INTERNATIONAL ORDERS*
If we don’t receive this from you, we’ll send you an email requesting this information which could delay the shipment of your order.
Copy the order tracking instructions and list of terms shown below and paste them into an email to us at email@example.com and let us know that you agree to follow our order tracking instructions and understand and agree to our terms for international orders.
Include a message in the Notes section of your order to let us know that you’ve read and agree to follow our order tracking instructions and understand and agree to our terms for international orders.
ORDER TRACKING INSTRUCTIONS:
*PLEASE FOLLOW THESE 3 STEPS TO HELP ENSURE YOU RECEIVE YOUR ORDER QUICKLY & WITHOUT ISSUES:
- 1-2 business days after ordering, look for an email from us letting you know your order shipped and showing your UPS tracking #. (Contact us if you don’t receive it, but please first check your Spam/Junk folder.)
- 2-4 days after your order ships, go online to pay the customs charges.
- ups.com > Enter your tracking # > Track. You’ll see this yellow message at the top of the page: (If this message doesn’t show yet, please wait a little longer. Canadian customers can also pay by calling 888-520-9090.)
- Go back to the main tracking page to set up notifications, so you’ll know when to expect your package and when it arrives. Click on Get Updates > Put checkmarks in all 3 boxes > enter your email address or phone # > Done.
- Customs charges: Import duties, taxes, and fees are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are your responsibility. For information about these charges, please contact your local customs office prior to placing your order.
- Contact Information: The email address indicated on your order needs to be one that you check regularly. We need you to respond promptly to emails from us, UPS, or your customs office. This also applies to your phone number. Please let us know if you have a different phone number and/or email address that we should use.
- Returned Packages: It’s your responsibility to for pay the Customs charges for your package within the required time per your Customs office’s policy (you can contact them for this information). Failure to do so will result in your package being returned to us (we’ll be charged for this shipping cost). When we receive your returned package, you can request a refund for your order, but you won’t be refunded for shipping charges in either direction. Or, if you decide to have your order re-shipped, you’ll be responsible to pay for the shipping charges in both directions (for returned shipment and re-shipment) prior to your order being re-shipped. Also, if the shipping company is unable to deliver your package to you for any reason (incorrect address provided, etc.) and returns it to us, the same 2 options as above will apply.
Customer responsibilities regarding shipped orders (domestic & international):
- To provide a secure place for the shipping carrier to deliver packages. If you aren’t sure if the package will be safe being dropped off at your address, please have your order shipped to a different address such as your workplace, a friend or family member’s address, or you can request that we ship your order with the signature required option.
- To track the progress of your package’s delivery so you’ll know when it arrives.
- If your package’s tracking doesn’t show it was delivered and you haven’t received it within 3 days of the carrier’s scheduled delivery date, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know. This should be done within 5 days of the date your package was scheduled for delivery or within 10 days of the date your package shipped. We’ll contact the shipping carrier to open an investigation, then we’ll email you with the details and instructions. If your package is not located, we’ll ship you a replacement once the carrier completes the investigation. If you end up receiving both packages, please let us know so we can send you a return shipping label for one of them.
- If your package’s tracking shows it was delivered, but you’re unable to locate it, please check with others in your household and/or neighbors to see if they might have it. If you still can’t find it, please email us at email@example.com within 24 hours (from the date the tracking shows it was delivered) to let us know. We’ll contact the shipping carrier to open an investigation. You can also contact the carrier if you’d like. USPS: 1-800-ASK-USPS and UPS: 888-742-5877. Sometimes the carrier’s vehicle contains a GPS tracking device, so when the driver drops the package off and scans the tracking number, the office can see what address the driver delivered to. If it was delivered to the wrong address, they’ll try to retrieve it and deliver it to you. Please contact us if you receive your package. If you don’t receive it, we’ll ship a replacement once the carrier completes the investigation. If you end up receiving both packages, please let us know so we can send you a return shipping label for one of them. If the carrier closes the investigation and denies the claim, we will have the right to deny a replacement or refund.