Orders shipped within the USA: WaterStick orders will ship via UPS Ground. Most parts and accessory orders will ship via USPS. Shipping and handling charges are calculated at checkout. Orders shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, the Armed Forces (AA, AE & AP addresses) and to PO box addresses will ship via USPS.
Customers are responsible for re-shipping charges when packages are returned to us by the shipper due to an incorrect shipping address being provided or if the shipper was unable to forward or deliver the package.
Shipments to Freight Forwarders:
Please email us at email@example.com prior to placing your order if your order is being shipped to a freight forwarder. Please copy our Terms shown below, and paste them to the email and let us know that you’ve read, understand and agree to our terms regarding shipments to freight forwarders. Otherwise, we’ll send you an email requesting this information which might delay the shipment of your order.
Terms: I understand that because my order is being shipped to a freight forwarder, WaterSticks is not responsible for any loss or damage to the package once it reaches the freight forwarder. To collect for loss or damage at this point, it’s my responsibility to file a claim with and collect reimbursement from the freight forwarder.
-All international orders ship via UPS.
-All international orders require approval of terms before shipment (see below).
-The countries we ship to and the shipping and handling charges (USD):
Canada: $55.00 (for orders up to $419.99) (orders up to $199.99 = $29.00)
Other countries (see list of countries below): $89.00
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Denmark , France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, UK.
*These are the only countries we’re shipping to at this time. If we don’t ship to your country, you can choose a freight forwarder here in the US and use their address in the Ship To section of your order. You’ll be charged our standard domestic shipping rate when you order. Once your package reaches the freight forwarder, they will charge you their rate, then ship the package to you. If you choose to do this, please follow our instructions above under “Shipments to Freight Forwarders”.
*PLEASE NOTE: APPROVAL OF OUR TERMS IS REQUIRED PRIOR TO THE SHIPMENT OF INTERNATIONAL ORDERS*
Please copy the list of terms shown below and paste them into an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know that you understand and agree to our terms (please include your name that’s on the order). Otherwise, we will send you an email requesting this information which could delay the shipment of your order.
- Contact Information: You’re responsible for supplying us with your current email address and phone number on your order so that you’ll promptly be able to respond to any emails or phone calls from us, your customs office or your post office. If this information hasn’t been provided on your order, please email it to us so it can be added to the Customs paperwork we need to complete in order to ship your order.
- UPS Notifications: You’re responsible for keeping track of your order’s delivery progress and setting up notifications from UPS. You’ll receive an email from us with your UPS tracking number within 1 business day of ordering. After your package reaches the UPS distribution center (usually within 24hr) they’ll scan it and then you’ll be able to set up your notifications. Once your package is in the system, please follow these steps to set up notifications from UPS:Go online to ups.com. Click on “Tracking” > “Tracking & Tracking History” > Enter your tracking # > Click on “Send Updates” > Click in 1 of the 2 circles:#1) “For All Your Deliveries” – This allows you to become a UPS My Choice member to receive automatic updates about this delivery and future deliveries (this is free).#2) “For This Delivery Only” – This allows you to receive automatic updates for this delivery only.Then you’ll be able to enter your email address or phone number in order to receive email or text notifications regarding the progress of your package while in transit.
- Customs Duties/Taxes/Charges: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping and handling cost. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. If you want to find out what these charges will be, please contact your local customs office prior to placing your order. Usually within 24hrs after your package reaches the UPS distribution center, Customs will indicate on your tracking that “Duties or taxes are due on this package”. Please follow their online instructions regarding how to pay (this should be done within 48hrs). After your payment is processed, you’ll usually receive your package in 4-5 days.
- Returned Packages: You’re responsible for paying the Customs fees for your package within the required time period per your Customs office’s policy (contact them for this information). Failure to do so will result in your package being returned to us (which they will charge us for). Once we receive your returned package, you can request a refund for your order, but you will not be refunded any amounts for shipping charges in either direction. Or, if you decide to have your order re-shipped, you will be responsible to pay for the shipping charges in both directions (for returned shipment and re-shipment) prior to your order being re-shipped. Also, if your post office is unable to deliver your package to you for any reason (incorrect address provided, etc.) and returns it to us, the same 2 options as above will apply.
Customer responsibilities regarding shipped orders (domestic & international):
- To provide a secure place for the shipping carrier to deliver packages. If you aren’t sure if the package will be safe being dropped off at your address, please have your order shipped to a different address such as your workplace, a friend or family member’s address, or you can request that we ship your order with the signature required option.
- To track the progress of your package’s delivery so you’ll know when it arrives.
- If your package’s tracking doesn’t show it was delivered and you haven’t received it within 3 days of the scheduled delivery date, please email us at email@example.com to let us know. This should be done within 5 days of the date your package was scheduled for delivery or within 10 days of the date your package shipped. We’ll contact the shipping carrier to open an investigation then we’ll email you with the details and instructions. If your package is not located, we will ship you a replacement.
- If your package’s tracking shows it was delivered but you are unable to locate it, please check with family members and/or neighbors to see if they might have your package. If you still can’t find it, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours to let us know. Once a package’s tracking shows it’s been delivered, it’s no longer the shipper’s responsibility, it becomes the responsibility of the recipient. Therefore, the shipper is under no legal obligation to issue a refund or to send a replacement. You should contact the shipping carrier with the tracking number to let them know about the issue so they can open an investigation to try to locate your package. For USPS, call 1-800-ASK-USPS and for UPS, call 888-742-5877. Usually, the shipping carrier’s vehicle has a GPS device on it so their office can keep track of where they are. And when the driver drops off the package, the tracking number is scanned and the office can see what address the driver was delivering to at that time. This will help determine if the package was delivered to the correct address. If it was delivered to the wrong address, they will try to retrieve it and deliver it to you. But if the GPS shows it was delivered to your address then the package is your responsibility. However, when you email us about the issue, we will also contact the shipping carrier to do what we can to help locate your package. If you think your package was stolen, please see below.
- If your package’s tracking shows it was delivered but it was then stolen, you should contact the shipping carrier to file a theft report. Package theft is a federal crime so you should also contact your local police department so they can complete a report and gather any evidence to further investigate the crime. You can check with your credit card company to see if your account includes “purchase protection” or something similar. In some cases, if your package is stolen, you can get a refund. Homeowners/renters insurance may provide coverage as well. If you’re unable to get reimbursement, please email us a copy of the police report so we can offer a discount if you decide to place another order. If you do this, please have your new order shipped to a different address or have us send your order with signature required.